While we help your online business, we are an independent contractor. We only control the products and services we provide directly and are not responsible for your actions, those of third party service providers, or those who use your instance of such products and services (“End Users”).
Super Hosting Professional provides its customers with a number of services and products, which are collectively referred to in these TOS as "Services". Regardless of whether you pay for the Service, or it is provided as part of a package, as a separate full price, discounted service or free of charge, any Service that you request or authorize to provide from Super Hosting Professional is included as part of the "Service". which we refer to in these TOS and other Rules. All Services are governed by each of our Policies. Certain Services may also be provided by third parties, and their terms of service or use, which may contain additional or different terms, will also apply to your use of such Services. We may change the specifications or details of the Services at any time, but we are not obligated to change the Services. In addition, third parties with whom we enter into contracts for the provision of the Services may change their offer at any time, including between the time of purchase and the date of provision of the Services. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to keep you informed of changes to the Services.
- a. Knowledge base. Additional information about our Services, including those listed below, can be found in our knowledge base located at: https://superhosting.pro/kb... These ROs identify where they conflict with everything posted in the knowledge base.
- Offer of services. Super Hosting Professional offers a number of different products and services, including but not limited to those listed below. These TOS and our Policies apply to all Services, whether listed below or not. Detailed information is available on these websites and the information on those websites does not modify or supplement these TOS or our Policies.
- Shared web hosting (databases hosted as part of shared web hosting are limited to five (5) gigabytes per database, and email accounts hosted as part of shared web hosting are limited to fifteen (1) gigabytes of space): https : //superhosting.pro/hosting/
- Unmanaged VPS Hosting: https: //superhosting.pro/vps/
Managed VPS Hosting (Linux based): https://superhosting.pro/vps/
- Unmanaged Dedicated Server: https: //superhosting.pro/server/
- Managed Dedicated Server: https: //superhosting.pro/server/
- Email Hosting (POP3, SMTP, IMAP): https://superhosting.pro/email-hosting/
- Domain name registration: https: //superhosting.pro / whmcs /
- Domain name services terms.
- We resell domain names. When you apply for a domain name registration, your request is sent to eNom (www.eNom.com). By using our Domain Name Services, you agree to abide by the eNom domain name registration policies and procedures, so please review them. These policies and procedures are available at www.eNom.com/terms. Due to the mechanics of domain name registration, we cannot guarantee that your domain name will be registered. Once registered, you are responsible for ensuring that your domain name does not expire or renew in a timely manner, and we are not responsible for any omissions or any losses caused by any omission. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to renew any domain names that are set to auto-renew. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ANY SUCH RENEWAL IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR NO RENEWAL OR AUTOMATIC SUPPLY OR ANY RELATED DOMAIN LIFE OR REGISTRATION.
- You are solely responsible for fully investigating and ensuring that the domain name you register does not infringe the legal or intellectual property rights of others. We do not check if the domain name you register or use violates the rights of third parties, and we recommend that you consult with legal counsel before registering any domain.
- Super Hosting Professional will use commercially reasonable efforts to comply with any legal requirement to cancel, change or transfer your domain name. ICANN's transfer policy requires a 60-day transfer lock to apply to your domain name (s) in the event of any “change of registrant”. Super Hosting Professional currently locks your domain name in case of any changes to your WhoI information. This feature is designed to protect your domain from any unauthorized transfer of your domain. We do not offer the option to opt out of the 60-day blocking of the transfer. Any “change of registrant” as defined in ICANN's transfer policy will subject the domain to a 60-day transfer lock. Please note that the settings that activate the 60-day carry-over lock are subject to change. The current parameters that trigger the 60-day lockout include: (A) changing the name of the registrant, (B) changing the last name of the registrant, (C) changing the name of the registrant's organization, (D) changing the registrant's email address. You also agree and understand ICANN's domain validation policies and any other current or future policies they may impose. More detailed information can be found here: https://www.enom.com/raa/,http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registrars/registrant-rights/educational, http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registrars/registrant-rights/benefits
- Terms applicable to all hosting services.
- Our hosting accounts are allocated bandwidth based on the package you choose. The capacity of the purchased Services is not renewable and is not payable at different times. In the event that you require more bandwidth than you purchased, your account may be suspended until the next period, you can purchase additional bandwidth by updating your account, your account may be terminated for violating the terms of the package you purchased, or we may charge you additional fees for exceeding the limit at our sole discretion.
- As part of the cost of the Service, we will provide the number of main IP addresses included in your chosen plan. You can request additional IP addresses for an additional fee. If we need to change one of your assigned IP addresses, we will notify you of the change by email. You may only use the provided IP addresses in conjunction with the Services and may not be transferred.
- By using our hosting services, you may not place undue burden on our processors, servers, or other resources, including our customer support services. You understand that bandwidth, connection speed, and other similar capacity metrics are maximum numbers. Consistently reaching these capacity values may result in us being required to impose restrictions on your use of the Services, including suspending or terminating your account or reducing the bandwidth available for your use (also known as bandwidth throttling) at our sole discretion. ... You agree that we may impose restrictions on your use of the Services or customer support services to the extent that they exceed the use of those resources by similarly positioned customers.
- Terms applicable to specific hosting services.
- For all unmanaged hosting services, you are solely responsible for providing firewalls and software, and installing, maintaining, securing, and backing up unmanaged hosting services.
- If you are using a managed or unmanaged rooted hosting service, you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any changes you make while using such access, and Super Hosting Professional will not be able to correct any changes, restore data, or undo any that you have made. damage. when using Root Access capabilities. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to resolve issues upon request, as detailed in our Support Policy.
- Cloud VPS hosting accounts are billed on a per-use basis and fees will accumulate over a billing period based on resources used. The initial purchase payment is credited to your account as a credit, which is then applied to your next account (s). Since the configurations can be changed at any time, your invoice will always show a detailed breakdown of the resources used. More information can be found in our Billing and Refund Policy.
- VPS hosting accounts can use no more than two million (2,000,000) inodes. You can request additional extensions in excess of the two million (2,000,000) inode limit, but the request will be honored only upon written request from us and at our sole discretion.
- Shared web hosting accounts can use a maximum of six hundred thousand (600,000) indexes and thirty-five (35) concurrent HTTP connections to the server. Backups must be downloaded and deleted after creation.
- For shared web hosting, the terms “unlimited” and “unlimited” are defined based on our experience with similarly positioned customers. This means that your use of our resources cannot exceed the number of users in a similar position. Shared and intermediary web hosting may not include: (i) streaming content (other than those related to your website), (ii) managing very large photo galleries, (iii) storing large numbers of uncompressed or full-sized digital images , (iv) network file services (FTP), (v) distribution of large audio or video content such as MP3 files, and (vi) online backups (i.e. backing up a desktop / laptop computer, files, or whatever - or else directly related to the site). You agree that we may remove inappropriate material from our servers at any time in our sole discretion without prior notice. We may also delete the following types of files if we find they are using an excessive amount of disk space, especially if other clients are affected: (i) cPanel or other backups stored locally, (ii) Softaculous backups stored locally, (iii ) Softaculous backup temporary files, (iv) general CMS backups stored locally, (v) general temporary CMS backup files, (vi) general CMS backup logs, (vii) oversized error logs, and (viii) any others large files that are considered unnecessary for the core functionality of the website or do not contain any valuable data.
- For our cPanel shared web hosting services, our free Rewind server will provide free backups of your data. These backups will be created using our commercially reasonable efforts and may not include all files, including some email files, due to technical limitations. Server Rewind backups are capped at an aggregate quota of 15 GB. If you exceed 15 GB of disk space in your account, your account will no longer be backed up. Download any cPanel backups and store them locally ..
- Email hosting allows a user to use specific services, including cPanel services, to create or delete email accounts, manage passwords, set mailbox space quotas, or configure other server settings. Email hosting services are subject to certain storage restrictions and we automatically delete an email from the Trash or Deleted Folder after it has been stored for more than thirty (30) days to help you manage storage restrictions. We may also remove mail from your spam or bulk mailbox after it has been stored for more than thirty (30) days to help manage storage limits. Despite any free automatic backup services, you should back up and store your emails locally to ensure they are available when needed. If an email is deleted, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to recover it, but we cannot guarantee that any emails will be recovered. Email accounts may be subject to storage quotas as specified in a specific package.
- Our email hosting services do not guarantee that your inbound and outbound emails will be delivered; settings beyond our control may affect the delivery of email, including emails sent to the spam folder or emails that are not delivered at all. Blacklisting IP addresses outside of our control may also affect email delivery.
You will not have physical access to any of the servers that store your data. These servers are often used by third parties. Third party use may affect your use and administration of the server. You may not take any action to restrict the use or change the server or functionality of the Service or the functionality of any related equipment.
- Control Panels
- CPanel services are provided by a third party. When you subscribe to use cPanel with any of the Services, you agree to be bound by the cPanel End User License Agreement available at http://cpanel.com/legal-store.html. Be sure to read the cPanel End User License Agreement before using cPanel related services.
- Starting January 1, 2021 (“New cPanel License Start Date”), if your web hosting plan includes access to cPanel-related services, your plan will be licensed under cPanel. Your web hosting plan will determine which type of cPanel license is applicable. Each type of cPanel license includes a certain number of cPanel accounts that you can create. If you need additional cPanel accounts beyond those included with your plan's standard cPanel license, you may need to either upgrade your plan or purchase additional cPanel accounts.
- Plesk... The services are provided by a third party. When you sign up to use Plesk with any of the Services, you agree to be bound by the End User License Agreement Pleskavailable at: https://www.plesk.com/eula/. Be sure to read the End User License Agreement Plesk before using services related to Plesk.
- Please note that with respect to any Control Panel Services, be it Plesk or cPanel, your use of such Services may not exceed the number of similarly positioned users, and you agree that we may impose restrictions on your use of the Services to the extent in which they exceed the use of these resources by buyers in a similar position. Restrictions may include requiring you to remove inactive or unused accounts, logins, or licenses to manage your use of Control Panel Services.
- Account information
- YOU GUARANTEE THAT BEFORE YOU USE ANY SERVICE OR SUBSCRIBE FOR AN ACCOUNT, YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND YOURSELF OR THE PERSON THAT YOU REPRESENT. You may be subject to a credit check and a fraud check and accurate information must be provided for the purposes of this check. In addition, before using the Services, you represent and warrant Super Hosting Professional, what: (i) you have the experience and knowledge necessary to use the Services; (ii) you understand and appreciate the risks inherent in you, your business and your personality, which arise as a result of using the Services in particular and doing business on the Internet in general; and (iii) you provide us with materials that can be used by us to provide the Services..
- Account information. YYou must provide us with accurate information when creating your account. You must also keep this information, including your email address, up to date throughout our relationship. At times, we may need to contact you by email regarding the Services. We are not responsible or liable for interruptions in the operation of the Services or damage of any kind based on emails that have been misdirected or blocked by a third party application, including as a result of your inability to maintain an updated account and contact information or for circumstances outside ours. control
- Account security
- You are responsible for all actions that are performed with your credentials or under their credentials, regardless of whether they were performed by you or others. You are responsible for account access, password and other security measures. Super Hosting Professional is not responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, that arise from unauthorized access or use of the account.
- In addition to the terms of the Support Policy, in connection with support services, you will be responsible for all authorized actions taken by our support personnel using your login. Before contacting support, you should back up your data.
- You agree to grant Super Hosting Professional permission to access your accounts in order to resolve technical issues with your account or server, and to verify compliance with all of our policies. We also conduct automated data scans for security purposes and reserve the right to change permissions, modify files, or quarantine files that are considered malicious in nature.
- The term of the agreement; Billing and payment.
- Term. We are not obligated to provide the Services until we receive payment from you when placing an order through our web platform (“Effective Date”). We will begin providing the Services from the Effective Date and continue until the date specified on the Services description page located at superhosting.pro ("Original Term").
- AUTOMATIC RENEWAL. The original term is automatically renewed for successive periods of equal length (each called a “Renewal Period”). For more information on auto-renewal, see our Returns and Billing Policy. If you wish to terminate the provision of the Services, you must notify us in one of the following ways prior to the automatic renewal of the Renewal Period. You can notify us by:
- Submitting a cancellation request at least one (1) day before the start of the Renewal Period through our online cancellation form, which can be found at superhosting.pro; or
- Please contact us at least fifteen (15) days prior to the start of the Renewal Period by sending an email to billing (at) superhosting.pro (replacing “(at)” with “@”) or by contacting us through our customer portal at https //superhosting.pro.
- Termination. Regardless of how you terminate, valid proof of account ownership and permission to cancel is required to terminate an account.
- Either party may terminate the Services for convenience fifteen (15) days in advance by giving written notice to the other party. We only accept cancellations through our online cancellation form, which can be found at superhosting.pro. If you terminate for convenience, you will be responsible for all payments during the active Initial or Renewal Period. For details on our money back guarantee, see our Money Back and Billing Policy.
- Before canceling, we ask you, but we do not undertake, to contact us and request an escalation of your problem if your cancellation is related to unsatisfactory services or an unsatisfactory answer to a previous question. If your agreement with us is for a specific term, please contact us prior to cancellation to determine what costs will be associated with termination. All cancellation requests must be submitted through our online cancellation form, which can be found at superhosting.pro.
- Termination Super Hosting Professional... We reserve the right to immediately suspend or cancel the Services without notice: (a) for violation of these TOS, including any of our Policies; (b) for your failure to pay the amounts due, (c) to prevent interruption of service by your ISP or other network service provider, or (d) to protect the integrity of the Super Hosting Professional network or the security of the Services. You have no right to notify or object if we exercise these rights. Upon termination, your account will be closed, data deleted and all fees due and payable must be paid to us. Once your account is closed, we are not responsible for: (x) forwarding email or other communications, or (y) maintaining any data backups that precede the closing date. If permitted, you are encouraged to keep the Service running during the transition period if you wish to forward your email or other messages. If we suspend or terminate your use of our Services because you have violated these TOS, including any of our Policies, we will not grant you credit.
- You may terminate the Services if a material violation occurs on the part of Super Hosting Professional that has not been remedied within thirty (30) days of our receipt of written notice of the violation. A material violation does not include any of the items listed in Section 19 (b). A material violation notice must be in sufficient detail to enable us to identify the violation and take remedial action.
- Access after termination. If we can provide data from a backup to an account that has been terminated, you will be charged a one-time fee of twenty-five euros (25 euros) or more to cover the cost of access. All data in accounts that have not been updated or terminated will be deleted from our servers and are likely to be irretrievably lost. Any domain registration packages associated with these accounts will also be canceled.
- Billing, refunds and payments. Please see our Returns and Billing Policy for more information on billing, returns and payment processes and procedures.
We don't want clients to leave. However, if you do want to leave, we offer a money-back guarantee that will allow you to receive a partial refund of certain fees. For more information on this policy, see our Returns and Billing Policy.
- Use of the Services
Your use of the Services is governed by these TOS, including our Policies. SUPER HOSTING PROFESSIONAL MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT YOU WILL WILL ACCESS THE SUPER HOSTING PROFESSIONAL NETWORK AT A CERTAIN TIME, SUPERIOR OR UNDERTAKING. , SAFE OR SAFE.
You may provide us with written or verbal approval of our Services in connection with your use of the Services ("Confirmation"). The Confirmation will be an actual first-hand account of your experience with our Services. Any endorsements you provide will be ours and we may, at our discretion, use endorsements to promote our Services in person, in print, on the Internet and in all other media. We may also edit the Confirmation for brevity or other reasons as long as it matches your initial approval. In connection with our use of your endorsement, you hereby agree that we may use your first name, last name, last name, household condition, voice or image and / or contact information in connection with posting the endorsement. If at any time you would like us to stop using your approval, please contact us using the contact information provided in section 17 and we will discontinue using the approval shortly after we have processed your request.
- Data backup
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR REGULAR REGULAR COPIES AND MAINTENANCE OF COPIES OF YOUR DATA OUTSIDE THE SUPER HOSTING PROFESSIONAL NETWORK. Super Hosting Professional is not responsible for any loss or damage to data, including as a result of: (i) our authorized actions, (ii) actions you take using the Services, (iii) hardware failures, (iv) any software or other technologies. disruptions or (v) closure, cancellation or suspension of the account.
- Licenses; Intellectual property; Data ownership
- The services performed or provided by Super Hosting Professional are either the original work of Super Hosting Professional, or are the work of third parties from whom Super Hosting Professional has received the necessary permissions to provide, and are not “work done for hire”. We hereby grant you a license to use the Services and technologies in accordance with the terms of these TOS, including our Policies. The license is non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable worldwide, royalty-free, and terminates when you or Super Hosting Professional cease providing the Services.
- All rights, titles and interests in the Super Hosting Professional technologies and Services remain with the Super Hosting Professional or Super Hosting Professional licensors. You are not permitted to circumvent any device designed to protect Super Hosting Professional's or its licensors' proprietary rights to the technology or Services provided to you. In addition, you may not reverse engineer this technology or Services.
- Guarantee Super Hosting Professional
Super Hosting Professional guarantees that it will deliver the Services in accordance with prevailing industry standards. To make a claim for a breach of warranty, you must notify Super Hosting Professional in writing, stating the breach in reasonable detail, within thirty (30) days of the alleged breach. Your sole and exclusive remedy, and Super Hosting Professional's sole and exclusive obligation, in the event of a breach of this warranty, at Super Hosting Professional's discretion, is to (i) restore the Services or (ii) grant you credit based on the amount of time, during which the Services were not in compliance with this warranty, deducted ("proportionately") for the amount of time during which they were in compliance. THIRD PARTY SERVICES ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY.
- Your statements and guarantees
- You agree to work with us reasonably to make it easier for you to use the Services. This collaboration includes, but is not limited to, providing us with correct contact and billing information, and ensuring that you, your employees and / or agents have sufficient technical knowledge to understand how to implement the Services.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you can contact us to use the Services. You represent and warrant that you, or the person you represent, has the knowledge and technical skills to use the Services.
- You have read and agree to the terms and conditions set out in Super Hosting's Professional Support Policy.
- You warrant and represent that you have full authority and authority to agree to the terms of this Policy on behalf of the company you represent, if any.
- You warrant and represent that you and / or your company have not been identified or listed as specially designated national or blocked persons by the US Treasury by the European Union, the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
- Denial of responsibility
- EXCEPT THE WARRANTY PROVIDED IN SECTION 14 ABOVE, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND NEGOTIALLY OF HIGHLY SUPERIORITY. USE OR TRADE PRACTICE. No oral or written information or advice provided by Super Hosting Professional, its employees, agents, owners, directors, officers, or affiliates pursuant to this TOS or otherwise, shall create representation or warranty or in any way increase the scope of any statements and warranties set forth in these TOS. SUPER HOSTING PROFESSIONAL DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES ARE TOTALLY OR PARTLY FREE AND NOT PROTECTED FROM DEFECTS OR ERRORS.
- Super Hosting Professional is not responsible and expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content of any data transmitted to or from you or stored by you or any of your customers through the Services provided by us. Super Hosting Professional is not responsible for data loss for any reason. Super Hosting Professional is not responsible for unauthorized access to or any damage, erasure, theft, destruction, alteration or inadvertent disclosure of data, information or content transmitted, received or stored on its network.
- Super Hosting Professional is not responsible and expressly disclaims any responsibility for data leakage or data compromise caused by your inability to keep web applications, including plugins, up to date.
- SUPER HOSTING PROFESSIONAL DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES FOR THIRD PARTY SERVICES, SUPER HOSTING PROFESSIONAL ESPECIALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, PROVIDED BY THESE PARTIES FOR SUPER HOSTING PROFESSIONAL SHALL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU AND YOU MAY NOT BE A THIRD PARTY SERVICE BY BENEFITS. ... No guarantees, express or implied, provided by these third party Super Hosting Professional entities will be assigned to you, and you must not claim to be a third party beneficiary of these guarantees.
- SOME STATES SUPER HOSTING PROFESSIONAL EXCLUDE CERTAIN WARRANTIES. IF THIS APPLIES TO YOU, YOUR WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO 90 DAYS FROM EFFECTIVE DATE.
- Limitation of Liability
- It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy, integrity, ownership and security of everything you receive from the Internet. YOU AGREE THAT SUPER HOSTING PROFESSIONAL DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE TO YOU OR YOUR INTERNET CLIENTS.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS THE SUPER HOSTING PROFESSIONAL LIABLE TO YOU IN RESPECT OF THESE ESS OR SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR THEORY OF RESTORATION, FOR ANY OF ANY: INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR ACCIDENTAL OR (C) LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF INCOME, LOSS OF BUSINESS EXPECTATIONS, DAMAGES FROM BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS OR BENEFITS FROM TRANSACTION DAMAGES. FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS PARAGRAPH ONLY, THE TERM “SUPER HOSTING PROFESSIONAL” MUST BE INTERPRETED TO INCLUDE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND OFFICERS.
- REGARDLESS OF ANYTHING CONTRACTED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY OTHER POLICIES, SUPER HOSTING PROFESSIONAL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR DAMAGES. PERFORMED BY YOU, YOUR USERS, YOUR CLIENTS AND YOUR VISITORS, INCLUDING ROUTINE MAINTENANCE PERIODS, SUSPENSION OF SERVICES, AND BREACH OF THESE POLICIES.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL SUPER HOSTING PROFESSIONAL'S LIABILITY EXCEED THE TOTAL FEES REALLY received from you by SUPER HOSTING PROFESSIONAL FOR THREE (3) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY ANNOUNCEMENT OF EVENT RECEIVING.
- Super Hosting Professional is not responsible for: (i) force majeure as described in Section 20 (b) below, (ii) problems or service interruptions caused by reboots during standard maintenance periods, or (iii) planned downtime such as is additionally defined in our Server Maintenance Policy. Our commitment to business continuity, as described in the Server Maintenance Policy, does not apply to disruptions in your use of the network due to a violation of these TOS, including our policy.
- You agree to indemnify, protect and safeguard Super Hosting Professional and its personnel, parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies, third party service providers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders and agents (each of which is an "exempt party" And collectively "exempt parties") from any claim, loss, damage, obligation, action, action, claim, litigation (legal or administrative) and expense (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from or relating to (i) the use of by you of the Services, including any data transfer activity that you request from the super hosting specialists or give permission to the super hosting specialists; (ii) any violation by you of these TOS or any Super Hosting Professional Policy, including those violations that result in network disruption; (iii) any breach of any of your statements, warranties or obligations contained in these TOS, including the Policies; or (iv) any action or omission on your part. The terms of this section will remain in effect upon termination of these TOS or the Services. For the sole purpose of this paragraph, the terms used to refer to "you" include you, your customers, your website visitors, and users of your products or services that are facilitated by us.
- Super Hosting Professional will indemnify and indemnify you and, at its own expense, agrees to defend or, in its sole discretion, settle any claims, lawsuits or legal proceedings brought against or threatened by you, insofar as they are based on the claim that the Services provided by Super Hosting Professional under this Agreement infringes any US and European Union patents, copyrights or trademarks. This compensation clause is expressly limited to the Services, which are wholly owned by Super Hosting Professional. It does not apply to products or services provided by third parties. If provided and permitted in its agreements with third party providers, Super Hosting Professional will transmit to you the applicable intellectual property damages provisions. This clause will be subject to the fact that you promptly notify Super Hosting Professional in writing of the claim and provide Super Hosting Professional with full authority, information and assistance to defend and resolve the claim. If there is a claim of infringement or, in the opinion of Super Hosting Professional, this may happen, Super Hosting Professional has the right, at its discretion and at its own expense, or: (i) ensure that you have the right to continue to use the Service (s)); (ii) replace the Service (s), regardless of manufacturer, performing the same or a similar function as the infringing Services, or modify it so that it ceases to infringe; or (iii) if none of the above alternatives are reasonably available, immediately stop using the offending or affected Services and refund the Commissions we charge for the period during which the Services were unavailable.
- Notifications will be sent to you at the email address specified in your account. It is your responsibility to ensure that we have the most up-to-date email address for you by continually updating your account information.
- Please visit our website https://superhosting.pro/ for contact information for most questions, including technical support and billing. Notices regarding this TOS and other professional superhosting policies should be directed to [email protected]
- Legal side
- Compliance with the law
- US and European Union export laws apply to your use of the Services. It is your responsibility to confirm that your use of the Services complies with applicable laws, and we encourage you to learn more about US and European Union export laws to ensure that your use of our network complies with those laws.
- We may disclose information, including information that you may consider confidential, in order to comply with a court order, subpoena, subpoena, disclosure request, order, regulation, or government request, or to protect our business or others from harm. We do not undertake any obligation to inform you that we have provided such information, unless we have given our affirmative consent to do so. In some cases, we may be prohibited by law from giving such notice. Cooperation with civil litigation is at our discretion. Answering requests for documents and other questions that require more than just ministerial activity on our part will require a payment of two hundred euros (200 euros) per hour. We do not comply with civil plaintiffs' requests for pre-approval of expenses, and we may require bail to secure payment.
- Force Majeure. Except for the obligation to pay funds due and due, neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure in performance due to events beyond the reasonable control of the party, including but not limited to third party service failures, software failures, failures equipment, distributed denial of service. (DDoS) attacks, natural disasters, bandwidth disruptions, general network outages, earthquakes, labor disputes, material shortages, riots, wars, fires, epidemics or delays from conventional telecom operators. The obligations and rights of the acquitted party are extended from day to day for a period of time equal to the period of the justified delay. The party affected by the justified delay must notify the other party as soon as possible, but in no case later than 10 (ten) days from the beginning of the circumstances.
- Choice of law, jurisdiction and venue. The validity, interpretation and implementation of these TOS, including our Policies, shall be monitored and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, the United States of America, or the laws of the European Union, as if they were being complied with in full and without applying conflict of law principles. You agree that the jurisdiction and venue are exclusive to the location of the parent company. The parties expressly refuse to comply with the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- All claims. All claims you make against us must be resolved in accordance with our Policies. Without limiting the previous sentence, this includes claims based on service interruptions that are expressly governed by our Policies. Any claims filed or filed against our policies will be deemed to have been improperly filed and in violation of our policies. If you file a claim that conflicts with our Rules, we may collect attorney fees and costs. Attorney's fees include any fees charged by our lawyers.
- No refusal. Any disclaimer under these TOS, including our Policies, does not constitute a subsequent waiver of such right under these TOS or any of our Policies..
- Appointment. These UOs can be provided Super Hosting Professional... It may not be assigned by you. These TOS are binding and act on behalf of the corporate successors and authorized successors of the parties..
- In the event that any of the terms of these TOS, including any of the Policies, becomes or is declared illegal or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such terms must be revised to reflect Super Hosting Professional's intent as permitted by applicable law. All other terms and conditions of these TOS remain in full force and effect..
- Sections 10 to 17 remain in effect after the termination of these TOS..
- The terms "including", "includes" and "includes" are considered to be accompanied by the words "without limitation", and the illustrative elements presented therein should not limit the scope of the general term, but should be exemplary.
- Claims submission deadline. No action or litigation against us may be initiated by you more than one (1) year after the provision of the Service that is the basis for the action. You fully acknowledge that this limitation constitutes an express waiver of any rights under any applicable limitation period that would otherwise provide additional time for such a claim..
Server Maintenance Policy
This is Super Hosting Professional, Inc.'s Server Service Policy. ("Super Hosting Professional", "we" or "our"). This Server Maintenance Policy discusses how we support our technology to improve and administer the Services (as defined in the Terms of Service) and how these actions will affect you. Capitalized terms that are used but not defined in this policy have the meaning given to them in our Terms of Service.
We offer a 99.9% uptime guarantee. We will use all commercially reasonable efforts to provide the Services twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven days a week. However, servers and network equipment require scheduled maintenance and upgrades (“Planned Downtime”) to operate efficiently and securely, and you acknowledge that the Services may be unavailable from time to time for a variety of reasons, including planned downtime. or reasons beyond our control. We will provide you with commercially reasonable advance notice of planned downtime and will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimize any other disruption, unavailability, or inoperability of our web servers, but we are not responsible for unavailability.
Planned downtime, including planned downtime, during these periods is not covered by our 99.9% uptime commitment. Super Hosting Professional will use reasonable endeavors to notify Super Hosting Professional customers as early as possible of any foreseeable extended outages.
- Definitions. Three types of maintenance downtime are identified:
- Regular maintenance - refers to the short weekly downtime required for fast updates and fixes that require a reboot or restart.
- Comprehensive service - means longer monthly or other planned downtime required for more significant improvements.
- Emergency service - means a service involving a service that is so serious that it requires immediate attention.
- Planned downtime - includes items (i) and (ii) above.
- The scheduled downtime intervals are as follows (time zone is where the data center or server is located):
- Scheduled maintenance window (weekly). On Sunday mornings, from 12:00 to 5:00, work breaks must not exceed fifteen (15) minutes, unless other problems arise and are NOT announced.
- Full maintenance (monthly or scheduled). The first Saturday evening of every month from 7:00 pm to 7:00 am Sunday morning or other schedule and communicated to affected customers at your contact email address.
- Emergency service. This type of service is not routine and is only used as a last resort. We will do our best to notify customers if the need arises.
- Restrictions. This Server Policy includes, but is not limited to: (i) shared servers and accounts, (ii) servers and reseller accounts, (iii) servers and VPS accounts, (iv) dedicated servers and accounts, (v) all networking equipment, and (vi) internal websites such as billing and support. Major system upgrades may require additional scheduled downtime.
- Data backup
BACKUP ANY AND ALL DATA before attempting to troubleshoot any problems yourself or engage us to help resolve problems with the Service. Super Hosting Professional is not responsible for any loss or damage to data, including as a result of: (i) our authorized actions, (ii) actions you take while using the Services, (iii) hardware failures, or (iv) any software or other technological glitches.
- Obligations of the client
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that all Services provided on their servers are configured to automatically resume after a reboot or restart of a specific Service that you have. Super Hosting Professional is not responsible for any problems or service interruptions caused by reboots during standard service periods.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DURATION OF THE RESULTS OF YOUR ACTIONS.
- Please contact support at https://superhosting.pro and send a request: [email protected]
This is Super Hosting Professional, Inc.'s Support Policy. ("Super Hosting Professional", "we" or "our"). The purpose of this Support Policy is to clearly set out Super Hosting Professional's support policies and procedures so that all customers have a clear understanding of what to expect from us and what we expect from you, our valued customer, in relation to our delivery and use of the Services ( as defined in the Terms of Service). We ask each client to read and familiarize themselves with these rules. We hope to provide quality support for all your hosting needs. Capitalized terms that are used but not defined in this policy have the meaning given to them in our Terms of Service
- Data backup
BACKUP ANY AND ALL DATA before attempting to troubleshoot any problems yourself or engage us to help resolve problems with the Service. Super Hosting Professional is not responsible for any loss or damage to data, including as a result of: (i) our authorized actions, (ii) actions you take while using the Services, (iii) hardware failures, or (iv) any software or other technological glitches.
- Support methods
- The support we offer is included as a service. We do not charge a fee for responding to technical support requests, but we expect you to comply with the terms of this Support Policy and our other Policies when using this Service..
- Technical support requests. This is our main support system. Almost ALL questions will require a Fault Report. This is our preferred method because of its ability to track problems to a solution and gives us time to properly review and investigate problems. Please do not submit multiple applications for the same issue, as this will simply create confusion. If you need to add information to an existing ticket, please do so in the existing ticket by logging into the support system or by responding to the ticket email.
- Customer relationship
We are committed to providing you with courteous, professional and technically accurate support. While we understand how frustrating technical issues can be, we ask that you treat us with respect and we will do the same in return. Our ultimate goals are the same - providing you with accurate support in a timely manner. If you think you have been treated unfairly or have other complaints, you can contact us to contact a manager directly.
- Support hours
The following are the times when the applicable support method is provided. You can, of course, send applications outside of this time period, but replies can only be received after the resumption of business hours.
Technical and other issues: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Questions related to payments: Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (Madrid time)
- Billing and sales support
Billing and ticket sales are processed as quickly as possible. Please see our Returns & Billing Policy for more information on Super Hosting Professional's billing policies. You can view invoices and update your payment method by going to the customer portal at https://superhosting.pro/.
Acceptable use policy
Thanks for your business. This is the Super Hosting Professional, Inc. Acceptable Use Policy. ("Super Hosting Professional", "we" or "our"). This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) discusses the expectations we have for you and your obligations when using our Services (as defined in the Terms of Service). Super Hosting Professional, Inc. deals with the facilitation of communication between computer networks. Our goal is to give our users full access to everything the Internet has to offer and help them build their business. This AUP contributes to this goal by regulating your use of the Services. Due to the evolving nature of the Internet, our business, and the various ways in which our equipment, technology or network is abused, malicious acts not covered by this TOS may still be prohibited. For the same reason, we reserve the right to update this AIR from time to time. The most recent version will always be published here. Capitalized terms that are used but not defined in this policy have the meaning given to them in our Terms of Service.
- Professional rules Super Hosting Professional; Third party policies
- This PDI and our other Policies form part of your contract with us and govern your use of our network and resources and our provision of the Services (as defined in the Terms of Service). If you are a customer, you agree to be bound by our Policies when you use the Services or when you check “I agree” to our Terms of Service. If you are not a direct customer of ours, you agree to comply with this AIP by using the Services provided by us or through us.
- You are bound by the policies of third parties who provide the Services to you through Super Hosting Professional. We strongly encourage you to review this policy before agreeing to be bound by this AUP. We will provide you with more information on these policies upon request.
- Proper use of professional services Super Hosting Professional
Intellectual property rights are respected. Please read the terms of our Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy to learn how to notify us of potential intellectual property infringement. You must comply with the laws of the United States and the European Union governing copyright, trademarks, patents, and other laws that govern your use of the Services and intellectual property.
- Prohibited use
- Unsolicited commercial email or SPAM is prohibited. Our network is not intended for use on mailing lists with more than five hundred (500) recipients, and you may not send emails to more than five hundred (500) recipients. If you need to send an email to more than five hundred (500) recipients, please contact our support team for a list of other service providers who can help with this task. Even if you send an email to less than five hundred (500) recipients, we will consider your mail to be spam or SPAM if it leads to a number of complaints to us, disrupts our network, or exposes us to adverse actions from other ISPs. Please read the "Law on CAN—SPAM”And make sure that any sales letter you send complies with this Law. Email "compatible with CAN—SPAM”May be prohibited by our PDI. If you believe that one of our clients is sending spam, please send an email containing all the headers and your contact information to: support (at) superhosting.pro (replace “(at)" on "@").
- Certain content is prohibited. You are responsible for any content transmitted or made available through our network. Transmission, storage or presentation of any information, data or materials in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. You may not use our network to facilitate violation of any particular law or regulation or this AUP. The actions listed below are intended to provide you with examples of actions and content that are strictly prohibited by this AUP and are not exhaustive. Using our network to post or participate in the following activities is strictly prohibited.
- IRC scripts / bots, IRCD (irc servers), AuUOurf / PTC / PTS / PPC sites;
iii. IP scanners, programs / scripts / applications Bruteforce;
- Mail bombers / spam scripts;
- File dump / mirror scripts (analogue of RaПДdshare);
- Anonymous or Bulk SMS Gateways;
vii. Websites or website links that promote violence against people and hate crimes;
viii. Websites that promote illegal activities. or links to other websites that promote illegal activities;
- sale or other distribution of pornography or other materials of an erotic nature, regardless of their literary merits;
X. placement of thumbnail / banner galleries for adults;
- lotteries / gambling or letters of happiness, regardless of content and regardless of your citizenship;
xii. advertise, advocate or manage high-yield interest (HYIP) programs, Ponzi or pyramid schemes, major bank programs, bank debt programs / bank debt trading programs or related sites;
xiii. fraudulent sites (including but not limited to sites listed on aa419.org and escrow-fraud.com).
xiv. broadcast or broadcast live sports events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc.) or television;
- cryptocurrency / bitcoin miners;
xvi. impersonate another user or otherwise spoof your name in email, Usenet messages, Internet Relayed Chat (IRC), or any other online service;
xvii. dox or posting personal information such as addresses and phone numbers of people with the hope of causing harm or harm to the specified person. This does not apply to government officials when providing contact email addresses or work telephone numbers for representatives;
xviii. Content promoting or promoting human trafficking in any form or form determined at the sole discretion of Super Hosting Professional, sites promoting prostitution or escort services;
xix. unfriendly online activity (for example, attempts to interfere with our network or network connections, or that adversely affect the ability of other people or systems to use our network or the Internet);
xx. creating, hosting or sending Warez, roms, CD keys, hacks, passwords, serial numbers, internet viruses, worms or Trojan horses, participating in denial of service attacks, or posting content designed to help others in breach of technical means copyright protection;
xxi. posting links to prohibited items, contributing to a violation of our Policy, or instructing others about illegal or prohibited activities; and
xxii. setting up or using (through the Service) proxies, proxy scripts / anonymizers of any type. If you believe that another customer is using our network in violation of these Policies, please contact us.
- Slander. The websites hosted on Super Hosting Professional's servers are governed by US and European Union laws. In accordance with certain sections of the Communications Decency Act 1996, it is Super Hosting Professional's policy not to remove allegedly defamatory material from websites hosted on our servers, unless the European Court of Justice, federal court, or a U.S. state court has found that materials defamatory. As a hosting provider, Super Hosting Professional is not a publisher of User Generated Content and we are unable to investigate the veracity of individual defamation statements. We rely on the legal system to provide guidance and determine if material is actually defamatory. If the European Court of Justice, a federal court or a US state court finds the material defamatory, libelous or defamatory in nature, we will comply in full and will disable access to the material in question in accordance with a court order. Likewise, if the European Court of Justice, federal court or a US state court imposes a ban on the provision of certain content or materials, we will comply with them and remove or disable access to the materials in question in accordance with the court order.
- Network stability. Our network is designed to meet the expected needs of our customers, users and our needs. If we determine that your use of the Services violates our Policies or reduces the stability of our equipment, technology or network, we may suspend your use of the network, limit the bandwidth available to you, or terminate our agreement with you, at our sole discretion.
- Child pornography. Super Hosting Professional takes a tough stance against child pornography, content perceived as child pornography, or content that exploits children. Any website hosting child pornography, links to child pornography or exploitative content will be immediately blocked without notice or warning.
- Use of the Services
- IP-addresses. IP- the addresses we assign to you are the only ones that you may use in connection with the Services. Your use of the Services may be suspended if we determine that you are using others. IP-addresses. IP-addresses are part of your use of the Services, belong to us and are simply assigned to you while you are a customer. We can change these addresses if necessary. IP-addresses cannot be assigned or transferred and will be processed by us if you stop using the Services.
- Software. We may provide software for you to use while you are a customer of the Services. Typically, this software is sublicensed for you and may not be further sublicensed or used for purposes other than those expressly permitted in our TOS or our other Policies, or in the documentation accompanying the software. You will be granted a software license or access to it. This license may further restrict your use of the software. We do not provide support for the software, whether you licensed it through us or licensed it independently..
- Client notification
In the event of a violation of any of our policies, including this AUP, our Compliance Team will take commercially reasonable steps to notify you by email with appropriate details of the alleged violation. Compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and court orders will also be considered when responding to alleged violations.
- Contact us
We encourage you to contact us if you believe someone has violated this AUP. To facilitate this contact and to ensure that important questions are answered, we have designated specific channels to contact us. Individuals who contact us about this IUP, our customers' behavior or for other purposes must provide us with accurate information so that we can contact them and respond to their requests. We do not respond to anonymous correspondence and will refer individuals who deliberately attempt to mislead us as to their identity or the basis for their complaints to the appropriate law enforcement officials. Anything you submit or communicate to us is non-confidential, regardless of whether you claim it to be.
Please send all email correspondence to: support (at) superhosting.pro (replace “(at)” with “@”)
- Policy Date
This Acceptable Use Policy was last updated on August 20, 2021.
Return and billing policy
This is the policy of Super Hosting Professional, Inc. ("Super Hosting Professional", "we" or "our") in relation to refunds and billing. This Refund and Billing Policy discusses how customers will be charged for using the Services (as defined in the TOS), as well as related issues regarding fees, refunds, and billing disputes. Capitalized terms that are used but not defined in this policy have the meanings given to them in our TOS.
- AUTOMATIC RENEWAL
- Renewal of the package. AS STATED IN OUR POLICIES, ALL HOSTING PLANS AND DOMAIN NAMES ARE SET TO AUTOMATIC RENEWAL AT THE DATE OF THEIR RENEWAL AFTER THE INITIAL PERIOD AND ANY RENEWAL CONDITIONS IN ORDER TO EXCEED ANY RENEWAL TERMS. THE DATE OF YOUR INITIAL RENEWAL SHOWS ON THE CONTROL SCREEN WHEN YOU INITIALLY PURCHASE THE SERVICE. FOLLOWING RENEWAL DATES WILL BE SPECIFIED ON EACH INVOICE YOU RECEIVE FROM SUPER HOSTING PROFESSIONALAND ALSO IN THE SECTIONS OF SERVICES AND DOMAINS OF THE CLIENT PORTAL. You will also be sent an invoice for the renewal period to the email address in your account prior to any renewal, with the terms of the upcoming renewal period, including the duration and price of such renewal. If you wish to undo, you can do so as described in Section 8 (b) (i) of our Terms of Service.
- Domain renewal. Domain names are AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED five (5) days prior to expiration to ensure there are no disruptions because Url-addresses will immediately redirect to the landing page if the domain expires.
- Please note that all payment methods that allow automatic charging will be charged five (5) days prior to the domain expiration date as per the invoice, UNLESS YOU CANCELLATE MORE THAN two (2) days prior to the renewal date ( which is seven (7) days before the renewal of the domain name service takes effect.) If the payment method you choose does not allow automatic payments, payment must be made manually on or before the invoice payment date, otherwise the domain name may be expired.
- Fees. The date of payment of fees for updated packages is the date of the renewal of the package.
- Failure to renew. Accounts with accounts more than fourteen (14) days overdue will be blocked. If a suspended account needs to be reactivated, all outstanding invoices must be paid to make it current before the suspension is lifted. Accounts that have accounts more than two months overdue are considered abandoned and subject to termination.
- Responsibility for payment
- You are responsible for all fees, costs, expenses and other charges ("Fees") associated with your use of the Services after our Services become available to you. Your first invoice is created when you purchase the Services. An invoice, which will include the duration and price of such renewal for any Renewal Period, will be issued fourteen (14) days prior to the first day of the Renewal Period (“Payment Term”), unless otherwise taken or a cancellation request has been sent from the Customer Portal. The invoice will also be available in the "My Invoices" section of the customer portal. You are responsible for paying the fees and charges indicated on the invoice sent by email that you pay on the Effective Date and on any other invoice created for the Renewal Period. If you pay by credit card, Paypal billing agreement, or any other payment method that allows automatic charges, you will be charged on time. New Services, packages or domains that have been ordered and not paid for after seven (7) days will be canceled. In the event that the customer does not pay for the services provided, Super Hosting Professional may assign unpaid outstanding balances to the collection agency to take appropriate action. You agree to reimburse Super Hosting Professional for all costs incurred in collecting amounts owed, including attorney fees and other legal fees, if legal action is required to recover the balances owed.
- In the event that the customer does not pay for the Services provided, Super Hosting Professional may assign unpaid outstanding balances to the collection agency for appropriate action. You agree to reimburse Super Hosting Professional for all costs incurred in collecting amounts owed, including attorney fees and other legal fees, if legal action is required to recover the balances owed.
- Price adjustments. To stay competitive, we make changes to our plans and prices from time to time. To upgrade your plan to current offers, please contact our billing team. We can't go back and change bills that have already been paid, but we'd love to change your plan for new bills.
- To remain competitive, we make changes to our plans and prices from time to time for reasons that include, but is not limited to, fluctuations in currencies other than EUR, as detailed in Section 7 (b) below. No price changes will take effect without your consent midway through the initial term or any Renewal Period, but prices may change between the Renewal Terms. Any price changes will be reflected in the invoice sent to you by email prior to the start of any Renewal Period.
- Fees, which may include an adjusted price after you agree to such an adjustment OR the start of a new Renewal Period, will be applied on the Payment Date as specified above. YOU MUST CANCELLATE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO AVOID AN INVOICE CALLING AN ADDRESSED PRICE PROCESSED FOR THE RENEWAL TIME.
- You can also change plans in the middle of a renewal or renewal period. We cannot go back and change invoices that have already been paid, but we will be happy to change your plan and adjust prices for Services for new invoices that have not yet been paid during any Renewal Period.
- Cancellation or agreement to mid-term price changes. In the event that a material change in our business or our supplier's prices or services requires us to change our services offered to you in the middle of the initial or Renewal Period, we will provide you with a notice detailing the proposed changes. ... In the event of such material changes to the Services, including, but not limited to, a change in the duration, volume or type of Services offered or the price of such Services, you will have thirty (30) days from the date of such notice: (i) agree to the change ( i) and accept the amended terms of service from the date of your consent or (ii) authorize the termination of the provision of the Services after the thirty (30) period expires. If you disagree with the changes and accept the changed volume within thirty (30) days, you acknowledge and agree that Super Hosting Professional may terminate the Services prior to the expiration of the current period without further notice or consent.
- Money back guarantee
- When concluding a contact for shared hosting, payment is charged for one year. If you want to terminate your contract earlier than the deadline, then the money will not be returned to you.
- When concluding a contact on VPS and dedicated hosting (servers) and paying monthly, it is possible to cancel the action of the contact any day. Paid funds are non-refundable.
- All third party fees, including domain registration fees, installation and migration fees, are non-refundable, non-negotiable and excluded from our Money Back Guarantee. Moreover, in SSL-Certificates also no return window.
For free domain registration promotions (.com, .net and .org), the retail domain price of € 16 will be deducted from any cancellation refunds. You will save your domain registration.
Accounts deleted due to a violation of the Terms of Service are not eligible for refunds or any service credits. Domain registration, setup and migration fees are non-refundable. Service Credits have no cash value and are renewable at our discretion. Service Credits expire earlier than your account is expired, terminated, or twenty-four (24) months from the date it was issued.
- All refunds are subject to the terms of service for any third party payment processor, and those terms take precedence over the terms of the TOS and our Policies. In the event that we are unable to reimburse any fees or charges using the payment method, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to refund or credit the applicable funds.
- If you paid us by credit card, we will credit it to your card. If you paid us through PayPal, we will take steps to get the funds back to your PayPal account. If you paid us through another payment system, we will take steps to reimburse the applicable fees through that payment system. If the information stored in your account is not up to date, refunds may not be possible. Refund requests made by Super Hosting Professional by bank transfer, check or money order, or one hundred and twenty (120) days after credit card payment, will only be sent through PayPal. If you are unable to accept PayPal payments, you will not be able to receive refunds in other ways. Super Hosting Professional is not responsible for fees deducted from any refunds processed by PayPal ..
- Eligibility for Service Credit
a. Customers who, at the time of reporting the reported disconnection, do not have up-to-date invoices for the Services, are not eligible for Service Credits associated with any disconnections.
b. Customers who fail to pay their bills on time more than three times in the 12 months preceding the reported outage are not eligible for service credits.
- c. To provide a secure, high-performance hosting environment, we use certain automated systems to limit malicious and resource-intensive activities. In some cases, non-malicious activity may appear malicious and run our systems, which may limit your ability to use our Services, as described in Section 3 (d) (iii) of the TOS. Such restrictions may result in bandwidth limitation, suspension or termination of your account at our sole discretion. In these situations, any interruption, suspension or change in the availability of the Services will not be considered downtime and will not be eligible for a service credit.
- Payment Methods; Currencies
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, Diner's Club, PayPal, Stripe, PayULatam (Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Peru), UnionPay (for China customers), check, money order and wire transfers ... By providing us with billing information for your account, you consent to us charging you on the Payment Date of any invoices associated with the account. Bank transfer information can be found on our invoice. A fee of twenty-five euros (25 euros) per copy is charged for returning checks.
- All fees for the Services are calculated in Euros and, where possible, we will attempt to charge you in the currency you selected at checkout, unless the payment gateway supports the currency, in which case the currency will be converted to Euros and debited in Euros. In addition, RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, which may lead to an increase or decrease in prices for the Services, which are not denominated in Euros. In addition, you may be subject to additional fees or other fees set or imposed by the administrator of your chosen payment method. Super Hosting Professional is not responsible for these costs.
- Account renewal, downgrade and migration fees
- License. In connection with any data migration, you hereby authorize Super Hosting Professional to access your data for migration purposes. Before requesting Services that may require data migration, you agree to back up all of your data on both the source and destination servers, as the case may be..
- Updates. When you upgrade to a more expensive hosting plan, we will transfer your account to the new Service for free. There are also no datacenter relocation fees if you decide to relocate to a new datacenter during the upgrade process. Upgrade requests are processed and take effect only after the package price difference has been paid. If you wish to move to another data center without renewing your account, there will be a twenty-five € (€ 25) migration fee.
- Demotion. When you upgrade to a lower priced plan, the difference between the amount already paid for the current package price and the new package price will be billed as a service credit. Refunds are not available and a downgrade fee of twenty-five euros (25 euros) may apply. Please contact Sales or Billing if you are considering an upgrade or downgrade to determine suitable options and discuss pricing..
- Migrations from other hosts. All work related to migration is included as a Service for the purposes of our Policies.
- All additional migrations require the user to provide cPanel credentials for their previous hosting environment. Customers who migrate from hosting environments other than cPanel may be charged a fee determined by the migration team and estimated based on the complexity of the migration.
- Other migration situations. Some clients have special migration needs, depending on our migration workload, we can meet those needs. In these cases, you may be charged a fee determined by the migration team and estimated based on the complexity of the migration and your specific needs..
- Billing errors; Chargeback payments
- If you find an error in your invoice, please let us know as soon as possible by calling or submitting a request to our billing department at https://superhosting.pro/. We will account for billing errors if we are notified of them within ninety (90) days. If more than ninety (90) days have passed, we may decline your return request. If a refund is required, it will be credited to your account as a credit for the service, which will be used for the next invoice. Service credits have no cash value.
- If at any time you have questions or concerns about paying for Super Hosting Professional, please submit a request to https://superhosting.pro. Any chargebacks received will incur an investigation fee of fifty euros (€ 50) on the relevant billing account and all services will be suspended immediately pending the completion of the investigation. Super Hosting Professional may reject future use of payment methods from an account for which a chargeback was previously issued. Upon receipt of a chargeback or payment cancellation, the account associated with the payment may be suspended or terminated.
- Value added tax
Residents of the Canary Islands (Las Palmas), Spain are considered "tax exempt" and are not subject to value added tax.
- Policy Acceptance
- Changes to the Policy
- Information We Collect; Use of information.
- Generally. We may use PD as required or permitted by law, including in response to a lawsuit (court order, subpoena, subpoena, etc.). We may report PD to law enforcement or regulatory authorities as part of an investigation into activity on the Site (for example, an alleged violation). We will use commercially reasonable measures to restrict the disclosure and use of such PD. We may use PD in connection with filing or defending legal claims. Any information sent to us will not be considered confidential and may be transferred by us to any other natural or legal person, regardless of whether you mark it as confidential.
- Information contained in your customer record. Users who are our customers provide us with their name, address, phone number, username, credit / debit card or bank information, as well as other personal or confidential information and other information that we need to provide them with the Services. We may also receive customer information from third parties, such as credit reporting agencies, and collect information about our customers' use of the Services. This information may be linked to information provided to us by our customers to create an administrative record and is called "Registration and Billing Information".
- User requests. Users who contact us with questions may be required to provide us with additional information to help us resolve their issues or assist us in our business (“Information for User Requests”).
- Unrelated Third Party Links and Information. Our Site contains links to other websites or other information and materials provided by third parties (for example, links to third party social networking websites). We do not own or control such other websites or third parties and are not responsible for the information provided on these websites or in such materials. We do not control and are not responsible for their privacy policies or information collected on such third party websites..
- Customer inquiries. We use customer inquiry information to personally identify users. It is used throughout our business to provide services to Users and to promote new products and services to Users. Information about customer requests is transferred to third parties in the following cases: to identify and fix problems with the Services, when we cannot do it ourselves. Suppliers of third party products may require us to provide them with information for customer inquiries. When information about customer inquiries is shared with third parties in these circumstances, the third parties must maintain the confidentiality of that information. In addition, organizations that provide products to us may have different privacy policies from ours. We will be happy to provide you with the names of those companies that provide you with the Services through us and links to their privacy policies upon your request..
- Information about children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that their child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, they should contact us.
- Your access and ability to change PD
You can request access, updates and correction of inaccuracies in your PD by contacting us as described below. For security reasons, we may request PD from you in connection with such access. You can also: (i) change your information through the control panel in your account, or (ii) request that information regarding your requests be deleted by contacting us through our contact form at https://superhosting.pro/contact/.
- Deleting and saving PD
You can request that we remove your PD and we will try to accommodate such requests. However, we may retain and use PD for such periods of time as are required or permitted by law or good business practice.
California privacy rights
If you are a California resident and have provided us with your personal information, you have the right to request a list of all third parties to whom we have disclosed your personal information for direct marketing purposes. If you exercise your right to submit such a request to us, we will send you the following information:
- Categories of information that we have disclosed to third parties for third party direct marketing purposes during the previous year; and
- Names and addresses of third parties who receive such information, or, if the nature of their business cannot be determined by name, examples of products or services sold.
You can make such a request by contacting us in writing by mail or at the email address provided at the end of this Privacy Notice under the heading "Contact Information", indicating your preferred method of sending our response to your request.
California law also requires us to disclose how we respond to our users' do not track requests. We do not currently respond to do not track requests from our users' browsers.
HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
HIPPA does not apply to the services we provide. We are not a “Protected Organization” or “Business Partner” as these terms are defined by HIPAA. Since HIPAA does not apply, our service may not meet HIPAA standards. Accordingly, use of the service should not be used to send, store or disclose information that would be subject to HIPAA in a manner consistent with HIPAA and its requirements.
Subject to our Terms of Service, you may grant us approval in connection with your use of the Services. We may, in our sole discretion, use the Confirmation to promote our Services as set out in our Terms of Service. In connection with our use of your endorsement, you hereby agree that we may use your first name, last name, last name, household condition, voice or image and / or contact information in connection with posting the endorsement. If at any time you would like us to stop using your approval, please contact us using the contact information provided in Section 18 of our Terms of Service and we will discontinue using the approval shortly after we process your request.
Privacy Complaints from Citizens of the European Union and Switzerland
Super Hosting Professional is subject to FTC investigation and enforcement.
- If we transfer your PD to third parties, we will remain liable to you if a third party processes your PD in violation of the Privacy Shield principles, unless we prove that we are not responsible for the event that caused the damage ..
- Under certain conditions, you may also be eligible to initiate binding arbitration before the Privacy Shield Group, which will be established by the US Department of Commerce and the European Commission or the Swiss government.
Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, there may be a mandatory arbitration option available in front of the Privacy Shield under certain circumstances.
Super Hosting Professional is also committed to submitting unresolved privacy complaints in accordance with the Privacy Shield Principles to BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, a US-based, non-profit, alternative dispute resolution organization governed by Better Business Bureaus Bureau Council. If you did not receive timely confirmation of your complaint, or if your complaint was not properly addressed, visit www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/ for more information and to file a complaint.
Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, a mandatory arbitration option may be available in front of the Privacy Shield under certain circumstances.